Welcome...The decorations are up and the lights are shining here at The Volunteer. It's nearly christmas 2021! We have all been waiting for something to celebrate after such a long hard year for many. We would like to thank all our visitors and loyal customers for your support and friendliness . So come and join us, gather your nearest and dearest and enjoy a fabulous festive meal at The Volunteer. Wether its just a tipple with friends or getting stuck into our 3 course Christmas menu make it a celebration to be remembered by all. Whether you'll stick to the roast turkey and Christmas pudding classics or try something new, there is plenty of deliciousness to explore for everybody. Birds singing, fresh air, fresh food, great views and a chilled glass of your favourite... welcome to The Volunteer! Situated in the heart of the Surrey Hills..Family and dog friendly.
Action we’re taking
- Enhanced frequency surface sanitisation and hand washing.
- Daily managerial checks to ensure all COVID-19 control measures are in place and being adhered to by all.
- Robust fitness to work checks for all our team to protect everyone’s safety.
- Clear training processes for all our team members.
- Additional hand sanitiser stations installed for use by both team members, guests dining in, guests collecting food and delivery drivers.
- Continually liaising with our primary authority to review and adhere to government guidelines and requirements at all times.
- Clear signposting of our COVID-19 control measures throughout
What we ask from you to ensure you and our team are safe please:
- Make use of our hand sanitiser stations upon entry / exit to our restrooms.
- Give fellow guests their space and follow social distancing guidelines.
- Keep children and dogs with you at all times do not let them roam or play near other guests.
- Pay with card where possible.
Events & News at The Volunteer
For further details contact us by calling:
01306 730 985 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
now being taken
from 19th of November to 24th of December
Booking T&Cs: Christmas bookings run from the 19th of November to the 24th of December.
All festive bookings must be confirmed with a £10 per person deposit. Deposits are not refundable. Deposit payment will be deducted from the total of your final bill. The full balance is payable on the day. All food must be pre-ordered at least 7 days in advance of your booking.
Any amendments to food choices must be made no later than 3 days prior to your visit. In the event we are unable to open due to a change in government guidelines a full refund or gift voucher will be offered.
PUB AVAILABLE FOR HIRE FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS
Take a look at our new tik tok or Twitter
Here at the volunteer we love to meet your four legged best friends.
All we ask is that they stay on a lead, there could be others who are not so friendly. If they do need to go can you pick it up and bag it please.
MONDAY – SATURDAY 12pm to 10pm
12pm – 8pm