Action we’re taking
- Enhanced frequency surface sanitisation and hand washing.
- Daily managerial checks to ensure all COVID-19 control measures are in place and being adhered to by all.
- Robust fitness to work checks for all our team to protect everyone’s safety.
- Clear training processes for all our team members.
- Additional hand sanitiser stations installed for use by both team members, guests dining in, guests collecting food and delivery drivers.
- Introduction of a simplified, refined menu which ensures we are practising social distancing measures through smaller teams.
- Reduced booking availability and maximum group size of 6 to ensure social distancing is in place, and to ensure the safety of our guests and team.
- Continually liaising with our primary authority to review and adhere to government guidelines and requirements at all times.
- Clear signposting of our COVID-19 control measures throughout
What we ask from you to ensure you and our team are safe please:
- Do not congregate at our entrances or other areas.
- Please wait for instructions from our door host member before entering.
- Do no approach or stand in the bar area at this time unless directedto do so. You will be able to order drinks from your table.
- Make use of our hand sanitiser stations upon entry / exit to our restrooms.
- Give fellow guests their space and follow social distancing guidelines.
- Keep children and dogs with you at all times do not let them roam or play near other guests.
- Pay with card where possible.
Here at the volunteer we love to meet your four legged best friends.
All we ask is that they stay on a lead there could be others who are not so friendly and if they do need to go, you pick it up and bag it please.
SHARE WITH US
We would love to hear from and see our doggy friends.
If you visit why not take a picture of them in the pub or garden and share to our facebook page.
MONDAY & TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY – SATURDAY
12pm to 8pm
12pm – 3.30pm Roast dinner menu
3pm – 7.30pm Burger & Pizza menu