Action we’re taking
- Enhanced frequency surface sanitisation and hand washing.
- Daily managerial checks to ensure all COVID-19 control measures are in place and being adhered to by all.
- Robust fitness to work checks for all our team to protect everyone’s safety.
- Clear training processes for all our team members.
- Additional hand sanitiser stations installed for use by both team members, guests dining in, guests collecting food and delivery drivers.
- Continually liaising with our primary authority to review and adhere to government guidelines and requirements at all times.
- Clear signposting of our COVID-19 control measures throughout
What we ask from you to ensure you and our team are safe please:
- Make use of our hand sanitiser stations upon entry / exit to our restrooms.
- Give fellow guests their space and follow social distancing guidelines.
- Keep children and dogs with you at all times do not let them roam or play near other guests.
- Pay with card where possible.
Events and News at The Volunteer
For further details contact us by calling:
01306 730 985 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at our new tik tok or Twitter
Coming in September afternoon tea with a selection of cakes scones and sandwiches.
Unlimited tea or coffee or you can upgrade and add a bottle of processco.
Must be booked minimum of 48 hrs before so all the yummy goodies can be made to order.
COMING SOON SET DAILY SPECIALS
Burger and chips with a free drink
Pie mash/chips gravy and peas
Buy 1 get 1 half price pizza
Buy 1 get 1 half price Fish chips and peas
Craft and hobby fair begining of December.
We will be taking bookings starting from September for people who want to hire a table to sell their christmas presents or craft stock
Here at the volunteer we love to meet your four legged best friends.
All we ask is that they stay on a lead, there could be others who are not so friendly. If they do need to go can you pick it up and bag it please.
MONDAY – SATURDAY 12pm to 10pm
12pm – 8pm